Powerflushing Services For Marlow
Flushing Your Central Heating System Efficiently
A powerflush is a procedure used to repair and clean central heating systems. Sludge, rust, and other debris can accumulate over time in the pipes, radiators, and boiler of your central heating system, decreasing its effectiveness and leading to issues like cold spots, noise, and leaks. When doing a powerflush, the system is flushed out and any debris is removed using high-pressure water and chemical cleaners.
Marlow (formerly Great Marlow or Chipping Marlow) is a town and civil parish in the English county of Buckinghamshire. It is situated on the River Thames, 4 miles (6 kilometers) south of High Wycombe, 5 miles (8 kilometers) west of Maidenhead, and 33 miles (53 kilometers) west of central London.
Click here for cleaning out limescale in heating systems in these postcode areas:
Merlaue is the name given to Marlow in the Domesday Book
The following entry for Marlow can be found in Magna Britannia: “William the Conqueror gave his Queen Matilda the manor of Marlow, which had previously belonged to the Earls of Mercia. It was bestowed on Henry the First’s natural son, Robert de Melhent, later Earl of Gloucester, from whom it passed with that title to the Clares and Despencers, and from the latter to the Beauchamps and Nevilles, Earls of Warwick, through female heirs. It remained in the crown from the time of Richard III’s marriage to Anne Neville until Queen Mary granted it to William Lord Paget, in whose family it remained for more than a century; after that, it was purchased by Sir Humphrey Winch in 1670; Lord Falkland in 1686; Sir James Etheridge in 1690; Sir John Guise in 1718; and Sir William Clayton in 1736. Sir William Clayton bart, a descendant of the last purchaser, now owns it “..
Marlow was significant because of its location on the Thames, where the road from Reading to High Wycombe crosses the river. It had its own market by 1227 (hence the name Chipping Marlow), but it closed down before 1600. From 1301 to 1307, the town had its own Member of Parliament, and from 1624 to 1867, it had two representatives.
By 1841, Great Marlow had a population of 4,480 people.
A mile to the north, Marlow is bordered by Marlow Bottom. Little Marlow is located to the east along the A4155 Little Marlow Road, and Bourne End is located further down the same road. Bisham (home of Bisham Abbey) and Cookham Dean, both in Berkshire, are to the south across the Thames.