Click here to see over 50 Reviews and thank you letters from many years of happy customers
Make sure you get the best service – compare PowerFlushUK with others….
|If you are comparing our quote with another company, please consider the following points in deciding who should do the work:
- Are their Engineers properly trained? We are fully qualified having been trained by “Kamco” the top powerflush chemical and equipment manufacturer.
- Are they members of the Institute of Powerflushing Engineers?
- How do they protect your property? We go to considerable lengths: we use two layers of dust sheets, polythene and a bund to catch any spillage. Our equipment is positioned outside the house wherever possible.
- What chemicals do they use? We only use the best quality chemicals from leading suppliers.
- Will you get a report showing the essential chemical and water measurements? We will tell you the important data, for instance the Totally Dissolved Solids and Acid levels, before and after the work.
- Can you be sure that all the rust and sludge has been extracted? We use the Vibraclean method to ‘eek out’ all the rust and magnetite. (right)
- Do they recommend any ongoing treatment? Our PowerFlushUK certificate details any routine maintenance and points out potential longer term problems.
We are the only UK Company that specialises exclusively in power flushing.