Powerflush nearby to Newbold Verdon
Newbold Verdon is an English village and civil parish in the county of Leicestershire. The parish is bordered to the north by Newbold Heath and to the south by Brascote. Originally an agricultural centre, Newbold Verdon grew in size during the 1850s as coal mining in the area expanded. That industry has since gone out of business, leaving Newbold Verdon as a commuter village primarily serving Leicester (9.5 miles east) and Hinckley (8.5 miles south). The population was 3,193 according to the 2001 census, but it had decreased to 3,012 according to the 2011 census.
Newbold Verdon is located on the B582 route between the similar-sized villages of Barlestone and Desford, and is 4 miles (6.4 km) east of Market Bosworth.
Check this page for powerflushing service in heating systems in these postcode areas:
In the 1280 itinerary, Newbold, Brascote, Naneby, and Barlestone responded as one village, with 80 acres of woodland and a vineyard.
Walter Devereux held the manor in 1401 and later divided it into four parts through marriage, one of which went to Henry de Ferrars.
The village was quarantined in 1428 due to a cholera outbreak, but this was short-lived as the quarantine was lifted soon after the outbreak was determined to be non-serious.
Sir Thomas Crewe purchased land in Newbold in 1625, which was eventually passed down to Nathaniel, Lord Crewe, Bishop of Durham.
Although a portion of Newbold was enclosed in 1509, the main enclosure occurred in 1810, when the church was granted 1,316 acres of glebe land.
Six cottages were built for the parish’s poor in 1794 with benefaction money, and they were also given the use of 10 acres of land at the time of the enclosure.
Cob Cottage, which dates back to 1650, is most likely the oldest remaining home.
On March 22, 2015, King Richard III’s funeral cortège passed through Market Bosworth, Newbold Verdon, and Desford on its way to his interment in Leicester Cathedral.