Click Here To Book Your Visit. Five Year Guarantee And Nationally Accepted Power Flush Certificate Every Time.
MagnaClean Power Flushing Products
– First choice equipment for PowerFlushUK
- PowerflushUK only recommend The Adey Magnaclean Range. Chris Adey’s Team are passionate about keeping Britain’s heating systems clean and are constantly developing new products to meet the challenge. The most competitive way to fit a Magnaclean is to install one while you are having a powerflush with prices from £125.
- PowerFlushUK uses MagnaClean equipment for power flushing domestic central heating systems. MagnaClean have produced a proven, high efficiency, full-flow, magnetic filter designed to tackle all central heating systems and removing virtually 100% of suspended black iron oxide.The MagnaClean PowerFlushing filter has been developed specifically for central heating professionals to undertake the best possible system cleaning and maintenance.
These magnets (right) show the hard sludge and rust that was removed after a one hour power flushing session on a cast iron boiler.
- MagnaClean Industrial operates in two key ways.
Firstly, it purges even the most demanding and dirtiest commercial system of the potentially damaging iron-oxide. Secondly, the ongoing operation of the heating system is trouble-free as the water circulates through what is effectively a “protected” iron oxide-free zone.Pictured left, is possibly the biggest MagnaClean industrial filter installed in the UK, by PowerFlushUK
- The famous Magnaclean system for domestic central heating systems (right) will ensure your system stays clean as it collects the loose particles that create sludge.
We can install this equipment during a power flush for only £115 + vat