Powerflush nearby to Everton
Everton is a village and civil parish in the English county of Nottinghamshire. It is part of the Bassetlaw district and is located on the A631 between Gainsborough and Bawtry. Harwell village is included in the parish. At the time of the 2011 census, the civil parish had a population of 839 people. The village has 23 grade II listed buildings. The village is known as Evretone in the Domesday Book of 1086–7. Everton was originally known as Eofor-tun, a Danish settlement. Everton’s residents have been farmers for the majority of its history.
Everton has a sister city relationship with the French village of Bouy in Champagne Ardenne, France.
Everton Mill was a four-story brick tower windmill constructed around 1820. Will Templence sold it, along with a watermill, to farmer James Taylor in 1848. The sails were removed in 1930, and the mill was powered by steam engines installed in a nearby engine house in 1898. The mill was still operational in the 1940s, but it was closed around 1950 and the machinery was dismantled. The mill tower has not been demolished.
Learn more for cleaning out limescale in your heating systems in these postcode areas: