Powerflush nearby to Gedling
Gedling is a village in Nottinghamshire, England, four miles northeast of Nottingham city centre. At the time of the 2011 census, the ward had a population of 6,817 people and the district had a population of 111,787 people. Gedling remains a distinct settlement, having been mentioned in the Domesday Book, despite the growth of residential, commercial, and industrial development in the surrounding Gedling Borough, City of Nottingham, Borough of Broxtowe, Rushcliffe, and Ashfield District. In addition, the Amber Valley and the Borough of Erewash in Derbyshire have become quite urbanised around Nottingham. It can be difficult to distinguish it from the town of Carlton, which has grown adjacent to it.
Check this link for cleaning out rust in these postcode areas:
Gedling was founded around Saxon times, when the Saxon chief Gedl (hence the name Gedling, derived from the chief “Gedl” and “Ing” being Saxon for People, Gedl-Ing meaning “Gedl’s People”) sailed up the Trent River, then up the Little Ouse dyke, until he couldn’t go any further upstream. He landed at what is thought to be the current location of All Saints’ Church. Ghellinge, Gedlinga, Geddlings, and Gettang are all variations on the name Gedling.
Despite its small size, Gedling is the name of the local borough council, which has its headquarters in nearby Arnold, as well as the local parliamentary constituency, which includes the Nottingham suburbs of Arnold and Carlton. The Gedling Inn (formerly the Chesterfield Arms) and The Willowbrook on Main Road are the village pubs.
All Hallows’ Anglican Church is located in Gedling’s historic district. It was built in the 11th century, with the oldest part (the entrance) dating back to 1089 – although there have been four other churches on this site, the oldest dating back to 678AD.