The PowerFlushUK Blog
A periodic review of PFUK activities and power flushing in general.
Click on the thumbnails to see a larger version of the photographs.
in the fresh air for once! Working on the roof of Birmingham’s Childrens Hospital.
Right, Also in Birmingham, (but not at the hospital!) this wonderfully ornate ballroom.
- We completed our second town hall of the year with a visit to Rushcliffe Town Council for Dae Mechanical of Nottingham: what a view from the 9 storey roof! Cricket, Notts Forest & County.
- A lovely hotel in Swiss Cottage with one hundred rooms,
- The BBC regional TV and Radio in Tunbridge Wells for Acorn Mechanical,
- a flavour enhancing manufacturer in Tring and
- offer of work in Eire!
- I never cease to be amazed at the resilience of good quality systems: we’ve just cleaned a 35 year old Vaillant Combi and forty year old Potterton. Why pay thousands for a new one!!
- Starting a high security forwarding agent at Heathrow.
- Every now and then we recommend other companies and here we’re happy to recommend some colleagues in the States who run a heating and hot water heating systems business.
- We have been working at the head office of Russell & Bromley in south London cleaning a 60 year old system. The system was installed very well indeed and we removed years of debris using our non-acid treatment. What a place to work!! Gems included the 1930’s Morris 8 company car still in its garage! And the top-secret ‘left shoe’ store of R&D products!
- Radisson are regulars of late with a visit to clean the specialist heat exchanger on their combined heat and power unit at Manchester
- We enjoyed a recent visit to a small but very interesting Caviar dealer in Twickenham.
- Welcome to our new clients Space Air who maintain Air-to-Water heat pumps
- Worked in good old Wilmslow, Cheshire………500m from Stuart Hall and 500m from Ken Loach!! And right next to the Jodrell Bank Observatory.
- It’s amazing how many over 40 year old mini-bore systems there are still working very well, especially after a good and careful flush: we did 7 in May!