Click here to see over 50 Reviews and thank you letters from many years of happy customers
|There are about 5 million heating systems in the UK that could be classed as near to the end of their life. They show some or all of these symptoms:
- The boiler is noisy
- The radiators and other parts of the system are leaking
- It takes a long time for the system to warm up
- The radiators have cool or cold spots at the bottom and in the middle
- Radiators need regular bleeding of accumulated air and show evidence of black sludge
- Pump and part failures.
With the cost of replacing a central heating system running at up to Â£5,000, PowerFlushUK can restore your system to a â€˜near newâ€™ condition and put off the need to replace it for many years.
Starting at around Â£325 power flushing should be seen as a wise investment.
PowerFlushUK will give your system a thorough inspection and will provide:
- visual and written evidence of the state of your system
- a certificate proving and guaranteeing the â€˜inner cleanlinessâ€™ of your system. This can be a valuable document – some customers have added it to their â€˜Home Improvement Packâ€™ as proof that the heating system has been well looked after.
- a guarantee against blockages for your system for five years
- a competitive package price.
We will do the work when it suits you and we promise to leave your house how we found it!
|Power Flushing and PowerFlushUK…..
- Our mission – our high standards of customer service explainedÂ»
- the power flushing process in detail Â»
- Scale in the system can block pipes and valves. MoreÂ»
- Compare PowerFlushUK with othersÂ»
- Testimonials from our customersÂ»
- Not sure what the problem is?
- Ask for a No Obligation Quotation for power flushing your system.
- Plastic pipework in new houses can allow air ingress that accelerates sludge build up. MoreÂ»
- Many contractors refuse to deal with small and mini-bore pipework. We have the specialist skills and equipment needed to work with these products. Read more Â»
- While we are with you PowerFlushUK can do other work to improve efficiency and can pass the savings on to you. Read moreÂ»
If you are spending a large sum of money upgrading to a new â€˜High Efficiency Condensing Boilerâ€™ power flushing is essential. These boilers cannot fulfill their potential of up to 91.3% efficiency with a system full of sludge!
Sludge will reduce the performance of your system by between 5 and 15%. During 2006 Powerflushing became a regulatory part of the upgrade process.
Click here to see how aÂ Â power flushÂ progresses through the day.